Saturday, July 5, 2008

[Anime Review] Da Capo II Second Season


Da Capo II Second Season

"A tragic story with a beautiful ending... Superb" -bezoe

The story continues where it left off at season 1, but now we start to get to know the people we already know a little more in detail.

Actually a lot more detail for the story part. Finally the second season did what I expected from Da Capo series that I love so much. The Second Season revolve heavily on the main character, Yoshiyuki Sakurai, and there will be a lot of suprise in the series.

Not only the old character from Da Capo returning, but also the series revealed the surprising secret of Yoshiyuki.

The whole Second Season story was very tragic, but yet have a beautiful ending so I will say this anime superb for the story wise.

Character design, animation and lighting still A grade.

note: There are one paticular episode that I love in DC II SS (Da Capo II Second Season), and that is Episode 4 that somehow inspired me for my art related stuff.

Overall Rating: A (yes, finally after a pretty bad start)

Favorite Characters
Still the same with the First season minus Minatsu Amakase since she is not returning
Will upload some new image later if I can find something good.

No comments: