Friday, July 25, 2008

[H-Game] Snow Sakura


Snow Sakura

The story is about Yuuji Tachibana who is left by his parents to his cousin. Transferring from tokyo to Hokkaido, life for him is hard there because it is hell cold. The story is about a flower that blooms in the middle of the winter. If a boy and girl proposes love for each other under the tree, then the love will be successful.

From the 3 H-game ( I post so far ), this one I like less I guess. I think its because the story is not deep enough (maybe I need to choose other character). But I like the path that I choose though (Saki) which a type of anime girl that I Like. Humor in this game was pretty good, some of the scene are pretty wacky. Graphic wise this game is good.

If you like to collect H-Game, then this one should be good enough, but if you looking for a best H-game around, then I suggest search other game =)

No comments: