Friday, July 25, 2008

[H-Game] I'm Gonna Serve You 4


I'm Gonna Serve You 4

Here is the story you as the character start off... You are an ordinary university student who lives in your uncle house who own a restaurant. One day when you walk back from university to home you got into an accident. The accident almost cost your life but fortunately you be able to recover.. (sort of).
When you get back to the uncle house/restaurant, you realize theres 4 girls there (who all work as a waitress at your uncle's place). And you need to pick one to be your wife...

The story path that I choose is Leo, which also I think the most interetesting one (I've read some other comments from people who also play this game). And lucky me, it actually pretty interesting, not only the truth about Leo was shocking, but the way the character personality also very different from other girls. That's why I still remember this game even though its like 3 months ago I've played this game.

Only one path so far that I've played which is Leo.

Graphic wise not the best around (It looks old style), story was light but pretty interesting, and The difficulty (of getting perfect ending) not that hard.

Overall, this is one of the game that you might want to put on the wish list to play it because its pretty good. (Damn its hard to find a non provocative cover)

No comments: