Thursday, July 24, 2008

[H-Game] Yume Miru Kusuri : A Drug That Makes You Dream


Yume Miru Kusuri : A Drug That Makes You Dream

A Drug that makes you dream is one of the best H-game I ever play in the past 2 months. I tried some other game but this one have a scenario that is pretty touchy compare to other that I played. And also feels real the scenario that the character into.
It might even be a true event somewhere (not the H part.. but the story part).
I've only finished 1 scenario so far and I think is one of the most interesting scenario from all (maybe~, I'm just guessing here =p)

A story path that my character in was about helping a girl who've got bullied at school all the time. I try not to spoil anything here and this post is merely a review, it's more like an info.
I can't give the score for any H-Game that I play because I never finish all of the storyline, usually only one or two path.

But A Drug That Makes You Dream is a definitely made into my recommend H-Game List.

No comments: